Part 4:  The happiness in the struggle

            Your curtains are closed but your windows are open slightly , there is a slight ray of sun going through all the hardships and hurdles that you had planted for it to come and yet it comes falls on your face and you have a slight smile on your face. Your all set in comfort to sleep in the morning hour and just then your alarm rings. Well that’s supposed to be the end of my intro but rest all the factors are still there until you remember you have to sit for your online class.

Part 4:  frustrating mix

      In the past(not once when i was 7 years old- by the way beautiful song!).


           When there were no masks worn every day before school I wished that it rained so hard that it floods the whole city or the van gets punctured.  Well the van getting punctured story did happen but that was when I was returning from school!!  In my days in 9th standard and starting of tenth my parents would return in the evening so that meant after school id have the whole house to myself.  I used to do whatever I wanted with no one to judge or pick me on my disciplinary manners.

        Anyway the pandemic made the family together and trends like #familytime, # familylove increased popularity like the virus it self. Slowly they had to start things up and on a 15 year olds perspective that is the school. Now that we couldn’t go to school that didn’t mean they would leave us. They actually called it on for online schooling.  The founders of all video chat apps went from bankrupt to billionare in a few days of the lockdown for that reason. And the same applied for the mask makers.

      So right now my well wishing for the excess water supply to drown the school was of no use. And since my badluck cant get any worse two days ago India lost the test match against England leaving me no little way to remain happy.

      Online classes are back on for revision because after the little break from studies my second prelims came and knocked on my door. Back on looking outside my window today I wished I could be as light as the clouds floating but then I realised they float only till they can, after that the reason for what they float fall down to the ground and  still rise again. Water vapour for you! 

       You can refer yourself to a lot of situation, that depends upon how you see the factors. Extremely frustrated today I felt agitated at almost everything. My phone started lagging and I almost threw it until I realised I didn’t have the courage to throw it. Teachers asked questions the whole day and anticipating which question I would get counting the roll numbers I spent my first half of the day. Getting a little time to relax there were a heap of question papers waiting for me to solve them. Listening to the song sugar I wrote this blog so that I get a free flow of thoughts and can finish this blog fast approximately in five minutes but I had to play the song atleast thrice to complete it.

End of part 4.

Have a look at my other blog The theories of the universe! (astronomicalstats.blogspot.com to view a lot of fun and exciting info about space and the universe.

Comments

Popular Posts