Part 3: the happiness in the struggle

             Trying to be a blogger right now only in my second day I have started changing stuff you know. A Chetan Bhagat feeling is upcoming.


Whenever I sit to type these days or basically the second day. I actually sit and i dont undergo my genaral routine of sleeping on the bed and doing whatever I want to. Well because of the sitting my moms eyes were in tears which makes me feel good for once, atleast someone could become happy because of my acts so right now I intend to be regular, don’t know for how long that will last but lets get to the third part of this blog and ill have to think of a new url now since im coming to an end of my tenth standard. 

Part 3: chemistry in between space!

        Like everything that thought on the url is gonna be delayed for now since I have a few months before my board exams actually come.  So basically I had to open my book or I should say I was forced to. With absolute no interest did I start and ended with even more disinterest.  And to introduce you to my most hated subject of all time I can call it the worst subject.  Organic chemistry was introduced to me via the syllabus that we had to study. And yesterday did I get to know oh boy the difference between three bonds is a music note-- ane, ene and yne.  And then  you arrive at the number of carbon atoms and that is meth, eth, prop ,but and pent. And the fact that irritated me was not that i had to learn this but i had to apply this logic in the questions. Surely i gave up after learning this much as i sensed a loss of interest in that chapter. So i went back to my new passion of reading blogs which is to promote my blog and use those ideas to stuff in mine.

         When I saw what text bloggers used I was shocked yesterday to just realise that bloggers don’t even use the text. They post pictures and for once I had a doubt  what a blog actually meant.  Anyway I had 20 viewers yesterday on my page, I don’t know if that is good or not but that definitely made me dream last night about becoming a billionare and dethrone jeff bezos of the worlds richest man.


         JEFF BEEZOS—that aged well. Ok lets get back I got a dream of dethroning elon musk.

            Ok reality check done-

       Coming back to my studies I studied further about chemical bonding which is a chapter which id rather dump into the garbage because it was absolutely a nonsense ,waste of time, crap, horrible waste sense of logic which put me to believe that there is something purposely manipulated somethings which aren’t even there are put into it. Every element has an exception. I am not sure if the exception part was from this chapter but still it makes me wonder sometimes that if humans got their nature from elements. 


          So in the pandemic we dont have school but to understand things you need to have a source and for that there was no other solution except the internet. Well the internet is a very helpful dude. Once you go on the internet you definitely dont come out of it with educational stuff only! You look at atleast 3 reccomended videos. You also keep a song playlist. You might land up watching  a motivational song or a youtube video on motivation and you suddenly get tears in your eyes and get extremely determined to do something.  So that’s exactly what happened to me and I got extremely motivated at 12 in the night and for some reason took my brothers binoculars( its actually pretty good)and looked at the stars with it—does that make any sense. Well it didn’t to me fifteen mins later when I opened my phyisics book. But if you have read my first post then you might have a slight idea of my liking. 


       Looking at the night sky is otherwise actually a hobby for me. To look at a light appearing as a little sparkle might be an allusion or a reality. Humanity has made attempts to reach the little sparkling lights out there. But our efforts cannot be rewarded as soon as we want it to. Those little sparkles have taken millions of years to reach us here on earth and even if we track that light down here from earth we will only be able to see that stars past as the light ray travelled since then and reached us here on earth at present. But looking at the night sky doesnt only show the stars- our natural satellite, the moon dominates it with its white reflecting torch not too bright but still enough to light up our sky.

End of part 3😊

Guys feel free to comment and please do follow.
You can view my other blog The theories of the universe! (astronomicalstats.blogspot.com) to get a lot of exciting info about space and the wonders of the universe!

Comments

Popular Posts